You can now request information about the upcoming edition 2018-2019 academic year.
Become an expert in International Law!
Request information by filling out the following form.
A trilingual international legal specialisation degree
- A unique degree: The trilingual International Jurist degree is the only one of its kind. No other centre or university in Spain offers a similar one.
- Flexibility: for three years you will take classes in English and French, both in person and on-line, depending on your availability, through which you will acquire the skills and abilities necessary to be admitted to the top French or Anglo-Saxon Universities, and access the best international companies and firms.
- Study in two languages: in the international context, languages are the most highly valued asset. This degree programme is taught in both French and English. You will learn to write legal texts in both languages. Do not let your current language level dissuade you, as the degree is designed for any motivated student who wants to learn. If you have not yet mastered English or French, you will be able to complete the classes at your own pace, while improving in both languages.
- Immersion courses in Paris: you will be able to demonstrate what you have learned and to continue expanding your knowledge of French law by attending, each June, immersion courses taught by Professors at the Université Paris-Est Créteil (UPEC).
- Set your CV apart from the rest: earning a degree that certifies specialised legal knowledge in foreign languages, and your experiences in an international setting, will allow you to differentiate yourself from other candidates.